This is the website of The Logical Choice. Maintaining privacy is an important issue for almost everyone. Your private information, identity and any business that you may conduct with The Logical Choice is confidential information. This is true both on the internet and within our community.
Should you have any concerns regarding your privacy, please feel free to contact me.
- For each visitor to this website, our web server automatically recognizes aggregate information on what pages consumers tend to access or visit. It does not recognize any personally identifiable information.
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail. Any information that is collected will never be sold or traded.
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of this website, used by us to contact consumers to reply to their requests for service, and occasionally for marketing purposes.
- We do not currently set any cookies.
- We do not currently partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies that would track your movements online.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, fill out a form, or send an email. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may however visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product, or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, simply use any of the means provided in our contact information to request removal.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. NOTE: there is no cert as yet, because there is no shopping cart or customer login yet.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We comply with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Last Revised: December 7, 2022